Saturday, January 17, 2009

Urmm.....

Dunno what happen to me these day, whenever I was try to publish a post, I will hesitate at the last minute, dunno why...weird...

At last I'm posing here right now. Well, just recall back what had happen on me recently or sort to say after my previous post..

Well, many thing happens. Something which is really annoying my mind and my spirit. Always had something in my mind, well, I believe I will get rid of it.
I can tell that this month's sermon is focusing on giving us a mindset of "Year 2009 is a Year of Breakthrough". As I summarize it...

Yeah, I do believe this is the year of breakthrough...and actually, every single day, every single year, is the year of breakthrough... I dunno whether people realize that or not, when we intend to have a breakthrough, there will be a breakthrough. When we putting the word breakthrough around our lips, it will become a slogan, that is no good. So, what makes a breakthrough become true is, ACTION. You need to act it out for a breakthrough.

Example if a poor guy, begging the Lord for wealth, but he doing nothing but just praying praying and praying every single day, until he get fed up, he pray no more, then he will angry on God. But who knows that actually when he pray, and then he go and work it out, God is going to pour out the blessing of wealth onto him??

So..action for your breakthrough....

I think that's all for this post...my eyes gone blur and my brain is no longer working... Cannot really think of focus on any recall. God Bless guys.

No comments: