Year 2009 is totally a year of breakthrough, I believe it is.
As at the beginning of this year, one of my dearest brother in Christ met up some circumstance which don't really seems good, so do I. We both enter different kind of problems which could really pull us down and make us so depress, sad, down and stress!! But we do believe that this is just the beginning of this year, it will never be the same on December 31st year 2009!
I believe everything is under God's control and God is seeing what had happen on me everyday of my life, no once sees it but God testify it. I could tell that in this very beginning of this year, I been through a very very hard time. But I do believe, after this hard time I've passed, there is nothing that could block me anymore, because such a thing happen once a year, is totally enough for me to bear on. This incident happen really cost me a lot, of course I am not blaming anyone for this, because there is nothing to blame of. But I do believe after this incident, I can do more for God, because which always had in my mind, disturbing in my mind, distracting my concentration on my mind, had finally gone. So now there is nothing to distract me from focusing on God's work and His kingdom.
I, Paul, do believe that in the end of this year 2009, I will never be the same, I will not only going to accomplish my target. I will also accomplish a double result of my target!! Amen!!
18 Slot Naga777 Terpercaya
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment