Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Eve 2008!!

As this is the last day of 2008....and also a last celebration we could able to have with our very good and close brother Eric....coz he is soon going back to Sabah already...so we celebrate the New Year Eve and also the farewell for him also lor... Gosh....gonna miss him so damn much...

Alright! As on Eric's blog stated, I reach ZiKang's place almost 4 o'clock, I wonder why ss2 is so jam on that day, maybe a lot of people heading to The Curve? Or some other places....whatever... Then start raining....then my brothers ar, very funny, they see rain comes, they ask me to pray...walao....cool guys!! Hahaha!! yeah... So I walk to the balcony of ZiKang's house and pray(act like not praying but I am! hahaha!!!) So thank God...after 15 minutes, rain stop. Then I realize that the rain make the weather fresh and nice...praise God...God loves His children so much =)

Then after that we have our enjoyment...


Haih...so big liao....also need ppl to feed to drink...


Na....mark this down...this is Eric la.... =D


Thx Jacky & KC set this up for the gang =)


ZiKang is always ready to jump off -_-|||


This is me la....posing @.@" (influence by who hah? wonder.....)


Jacky was so wanna enjoy to flow on the water....yea...it's relaxing indeed! =D


A very talented and great cell member...De Lon...always wanna act here and there...
Here...act very full lagi...hahah!!


Hehehe....another pose!!


This is our main la....


This felle, always play 属灵, see him also sien =.=

No comments: