"Dad, I'm so suffering..."
"Don't worry son, it will be fine, I am here with you."
"But dad, I am so painful inside, feel like dying and I just want to keep myself surviving.... There is no one I could express my feeling to..."
"I know how you feel, my son. I am here with you."
"....Sorry dad, I knew I did something wrong, which is so wrong and I couldn't...."
"Stop it son, do not just keep on apologize and blaming yourself, did I ever said that I'm angry with you? Do not hesitate and depress."
"......"
"Don't you worry my son, whatever thing happens, I am here with you."
"I understand.... But..."
"What are you hesitating? Don't you know that there is nothing too difficult for me? I raise the dead, open the eye of blinds, strengthen those who admit they are weak, heal those who are ill. What are you hesitate or suspecting?"
"No...I don't mean that..just..."
"Just the situation now you're in seems difficult for you, isn't it?"
"Exactly..."
"This is the lesson you need to learn my son, when there seems impossible, it is actually possible; when there seems too difficult for you, thus it is not a problem for Me. My child, give up what is in you and concentrate on me, not by your might nor by your wisdom, but by my spirit, things will be done."
"Thank you dad, I got it..."
The worse situation I am in, the stronger I will be.
18 Slot Naga777 Terpercaya
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment