Friday, January 30, 2009

Chinese New Year?

Chinese New Year of year 2009, it is a truly tremendously boring Chinese New Year ever..

Why I said so? Every year during Chinese New Year, my house will become like a open house and a lot of relatives & friends come and pay us a visit, but it is totally different this year, seriously it is so darn boring until I go out and sing K during Chinese New Year, but thank God, I have spend 7 hours on sing-K, which means I enjoyed a 7 hours.

Of course the happiest moment is receiving the big red pocket from my mom! Amount is unexposed, but is truly enough for me and maybe I will use this amount to buy the air ticket once a gain to attend The Call & Ring of Fire Convergence of this year? Maybe.

Feel that there is something changed in me, no more the past of "Paul". Something difference in me had "grown", no idea what it is, no idea good nor bad, don't know, as long as it did not really effect me in doing anything, that will be fine, maybe?

Absolutely I thank God that I have my own characteristic back in 2008, I was totally lost in the past (as I mentioned before), now I felt that actually I have a mind set and I can decide lots of things, negative or positive, it is just under a simple decision, by decision making, it truly can destroy and fulfill everything. Cool isn't it? However, since God opened up my eye in year 2008, I believe that God wants me to do something for Him in this year, this is a matter of fact, which could not decline nor deny.

Was having a person in my mind in these days, sorrow? painful? missing? I could not believe this but I still I have to say, it IS totally gone in me! Cool eh? Hahaha!! At least I am feeling better in me and since the disappear of the feeling, I felt that I have another mindset in me -- It is good to be single, like Apostle Paul. The bible did not say Apostle Paul being single for his life because he is being rejected for many times or something unhappy brought him to single forever, but he is single for the sake of Christ, he just want to give his life to Jesus and just keep his focus onto God. As his secret of his life written in Galatians 2:20, no longer he lives but Christ lives in him. Proud of him, can I be like him? Focus on God all the rest of my life and couple, or.....will I be like him?

No comments: