Sunday, January 18, 2009

Been too busy?

Today I was ministered by my Cell Leader, Intern Pastor Calvin. During the prophetic prayer, through him God spoke to me..

He said that I was busy all day long, until I got no time to do some other things... And then I got no time to meditate... I think this prophetic prayer is wonderful... God is truly great..

Well, I did not realize that I'm such a busy, until I got no time to meditate... I think is time to put down something on my hand, and start to reach out for something NEW and fresh and maybe something which I hunger so long... Breakthrough my spirit and enter the Spiritual Realm!! This is what I hope for in my life. I just so wanna breakthrough my spirit and my relationship with the Lord, then just once in a while my spirit lifted up by the Lord to the Spiritual Realm, and let me see and take a look at the Spiritual Realm, how it looks like...

I think everything is possible, I believe when I meditate and spend more time with God, everything become possible! Maybe my hope in my life will only comes true after my body dead? This is important no more.. Most importantly is, I know that I could gain what I expected to gain during meditate...Amen~!

No comments: