Praise God...Praise God...Praise God...Praise God...Praise God!!!
Give all the glory to Your name! Your name to be praised!!
I thank God for today He spoke to me...to my heart...my spirit.... I can felt His presence so strong today ever since the worship started... I want to cry like the others did, but I can't, because I got no tears to fall...maybe God wants me to learn that other than falling tears, there are still other ways that I can honor God's presence...yeah...I learned today, Hallelujah!
Then today, when Rev. Esther pray for the catcher team and PnW Team...I'm part of it, God keep on spoke to me while I'm being prayed. Unfortunately I cannot release out what God spoke to me, but I believe the message I received it's from God, because it is biblical.
And I believe God want to do big things in PnW Team, there are gonna be some changes, I can feel it.
Being a PnW Leader is just part of my destiny...there are more ahead of my life..
As God has already helps me to get rid of what it is unnecessary in my life, my destiny, truly, seriously, has just began........
18 Slot Naga777 Terpercaya
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment