Friday, November 21, 2008

Bye dance team

Out of expectations...Phoebe Heng finally allows me to quit from the dance team...What a great and correct decision she has made....Praise God...

In the past was quit for once, but that time is because of some matter, so I quit, but regret for missed a nice dance.

But this time, I have think twice, I don't find any further meaning for me to stay in the dance team. This dancing team is special, really special made by God. And those who are really want to worship God with their dancing gift, really a great blessing to join in this team.

I do not deny that I have no gift in dancing art, but I couldn't find any correct attitude in me to continue in the dancing team, dance for God. I don't want to carry a wrong attitude on the stage as well in the team. Since I do not carry the correct attitude while in dance for Christ, no point I staying in there.

Although it's quite hard for me...quite sad actually...miss those laughing voices...but however, a correct attitude is always the first priority in everything I do..if I do not serve God with all my heart on the stage and off the stage, then i better don't serve God, because He is almighty.

God Bless GA Dance Team
Faith...Hope...Love...
Greatest thing is Love...
Love you all always...

No comments: