Today just finished the Encounter Camp...it was good overall, I quite like it. As I expected, Holy Spirit do work out strongly, can truly feel His presence to strong today during the class of Baptism of Holy Spirit. Jesus just stand before me and I could feel I grab His leg and hug His feet. But I could not lift up my head and look at Him.....His glory is so strong....and I just want to wash His feet...that's all. It's such a real encounter with God..praise God that I could able to feel His presence so strongly, while I walk away from my seat, wipe all my tears, sitting behind and was trying cool down myself. However, when I'm cooled down, I walk back to my seat, I started to whip again. Cool....God is great...
And today's sermon was brilliant!! Refer to last week and this week, I can see that this 2 weeks God is doing a same thing in us, God is molding the Youth Army straight forwardly through sermons. Pastor Esther's sermon was different 2 weeks ago, and the youth sermons this 2 weeks, is different that before, is quite a serious topic, I believe this is God's feeling towards the Youth Army.
However, I like it, I enjoy it, I LOVE IT.
18 Slot Naga777 Terpercaya
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment