Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Looking forward to Youth Encounter Camp!

2moro is the youth first time ever encounter camp since the GA Teens encounter camp in year 2006, that was the first encounter camp i ever join. And 2moro, it's gonna be the 2nd time I joining the encounter camp, not just with the previous teens, but a gang of youths!!

What I am looking forward on to this encounter camp this time is, after this encounter camp, there will be a lot of GA Armies rise up for Jesus Christ and win this generation for the name of Jesus Christ. Deliverance, healing of broken spirit/broken heart, fired up by the Spirit of God, miracle healing, gifting, visions, dreams, goals. I believe that God's will on this generation is to form a Generation with Vision.

Proverbs 29:18
Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint; but blessed is he who keeps the law.

I believe God wants every single army of His to have visions and dreams, without that, we will cast off restraint! This is the living word of God to this generation! Amen!

No comments: