Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Latest of myself

These days are like in kind of situation of peace....although the final exam is very near and seems like it's approaching...still there is no fear inside me...am I really that fearless until I don't even dear about my final exam? Or I am just paralyzed with this kind of feeling...Well I don't know, maybe I am just stubborn, stubborn in my very own mind that what I always want is theology but not in business studies, stubborn in my own vision....or sort to say, was trying very hard to overcome nowadays...doing something which I don't really like to....being in a situation which I don't really want to.... I promise myself that I will go for theology straight away after my diploma 2 years later, probably will be going to Agape Renewal Center (ARC) in USA and complete my dream over there. But what I do after I finish ARC? I believe God will lead me the way after I graduated from ARC. And God will use me.

No comments: