A sudden touch during the previous posting.
There is nothing that could stop the GA Armies in this generation moving forward for the name of Jesus Christ.
2 years ago, when I first reach GA611, I can definitely feel God's presence is so strong in this church, the presence of a fatherly love to His vary own beloved child. He is so pleased that His beloved child came back to his Sanctuary and worship Him, seek His face and care for what He cares.
Since that time, my spirit is fulfill with the Spirit of God. And the visions, the growing towards maturity, gifts and a lot of blessings has begin entering my life, that is which made the present me. There is absolutely a vision and a message from God for GA611 BOL, included GA Youth. Remember the April of 2008, I attended a class by Rev. Daniel Ho, which is a prophetic class. During a lesson, he ask us to practice to listen and pay attention on what God is gonna tell us daily in our life. God spoke to us not just by His servant, His prophecy, His sermon and so on. God do speak to us via area, advertisement, media, economy, words even from non believe friends and so on. On that practical day, I walk out to the street with Rev. Daniel Ho, when I first realize that our church is in section 13/1, Jalan Bersatu....when I look at this address name, I receive a message from God in book of Isaiah chapter 13. Seriously, when I open up my bible and read on it, I believe that God really wants to use GA611 in Malaysia to bring up the revival for the name of Jesus Christ.
I believe this is what GA will do for the almighty God in the end time, GA armies will rise up for the name of Jesus Christ, for the vision from mother church (Isaiah 61:1). I believe every single of GA611 member will turn the nation and bring down the glory for the name of Jesus Christ.
18 Slot Naga777 Terpercaya
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment