2nd of March, today is Winson & Lydia's wedding dinner. Felt happy for Lydia deep inside my heart because I know Lydia ever since she was single and then get into a relationship and then now, married. Praise the Lord, seeing her get into a new life, a good husband, a blessed relationship. Yeah..praise the Lord!!
Tonight is the second time I tried to drunken myself since Chap Go Meh. Not because I drunk for nothing, I have my own purpose. For the bible says in Ephesians 5:18 [Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.], of course I know what is the exact meaning in the bible about [Do not get drunk on wine,]. But I wants to try the feeling of drunken and dizziness, otherwise, how I can preach and share the word of God next time? And now, I totally got the answer I want. =)
Been saw some sarcastic people tonight...not a good thing, but is OK...they bear what they "output" =)
*Whatever*
Maybe many people got no idea why am I drunken myself or perhaps I got something that bothering inside of me... Hmm..well, actually there isn't, because I already got something in my mind. Obviously people will think I'm bothered by the past incident, girl? Exactly NO. Since I already drop down what I had carried on, it's over. I thank God that I can get up so quickly from the pain and focus on the Covenant, oh yeah, Praise the Lord.
So last word for this post:
Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit. Amen!
18 Slot Naga777 Terpercaya
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment