Friday, February 27, 2009

Tagged by Nixon (on MSN) =P

Plz write ur answers in comment box =]


1. Where you and I met?

2. How long have you known me?

3. The last time we saw each other?

4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?

5. Am I funny?

6. What's my favorite music?

7. choose 5 words that describe me the most.

8. Have you ever hugged me?

9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?

10. tell me 1 of my weakness ?

11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?

12. What is the most memorable event that spent with me, you can never forget?

13: Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?

I tag here la... :
*Eric Teo!!!
*Joshua
*Jessey
*Jessica
*Daniel
*Ah Kit
*Gabriel
*KC
*ZiKang

5 comments:

Nixon said...

ANS:

1. GA main Hall?

2. 4 years liao

3. last tues

4. big sized xD

5. ok ok la

6. P&Ws, slow songs

7. BIG, 巨无霸(can say lidat a?), fearless, 属灵, worshipper

8. yaya

9. "大旧" still suits u lol. or u wan 大炮车? haha

10. 太属灵?

11. pastor?

12. when i met u the first time

13. i done =)

Jessey Chai said...

can i ignore?

yes i can rite?

Paul's Blog said...

no u cannot!! =P

外星人の“爱立克” said...

Swt.. Tis type of Tagged also can..

Ans:

1: As long is in GA, 4gt which area..

2. Nix said gt 4 years...?? Nt 3 years meh??

3: Sure I "bye bye" tat day 1 la..

4: Big size.. Skin "dry"..

5: Ma ma tei..

6: P&W lo.. wat else..

7: 4 words 2 settle; HOLY..

8: Got lo.. somemore 'cry' tiam..

9: Agree wit Nix, "大旧" til suits u..

10: Though is yr special talent,
yet til yr weakness, kw wat I'm saying..

11: Nt youth Pastor meh??

12: Yr characteristic change??

13: Okde..

Jessey Chai said...

1. Where you and I met?
~ GA 611

2. How long have you known me?
~ < 1 yr

3. The last time we saw each other?
~ 1 march 09

4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
~ holy

5. Am I funny?
~ depends

6. What's my favorite music?
~ p&w songs?

7. choose 5 words that describe me the most.
~ big, holy, emo, playful, helpful

8. Have you ever hugged me?
~ no

9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
~ de small

10. tell me 1 of my weakness ?
~ BG relationship?

11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
~ earth

12. What is the most memorable event that spent with me, you can never forget?
~ u drove me to midvalley

13: Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
yaba