Found out that something really interesting appear in my mind in these day, really interesting...for myself though.
Past few days, I kept on "digging" those stepping stone one by one out of my life, so settle everything down for myself to break into another level in spiritual realm. Therefore, I found out there is a friendship I care the most in the past, has became a broken friendship. So messy in my mind until I don't know how to find a way for this friendship, somehow, it's not that easy. This friendship appeared a crack is because some no-one-want coincidence, no point to mention. But what I truthfully hope is this friendship can once again recover and just like normal, really hope so....
But somehow, in the end, I found out that the problem is not really at my side. The problem has actually solved ever since I have the heart and motive to make this friendship recovered, I already got what it's suppose to have. So for now, the friendship has already recovered and it is all up to the person whether how the person thinks about, angry? embarrassing? I don't know, I don't need to know, what I knew is, when Jesus said it's done, then it is done! Amen!
I publish this post is because I do care about this friendship a lot, however, I believe Jesus cares more than I do. Shalom!
18 Slot Naga777 Terpercaya
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment