Sunday, February 15, 2009

Obsessed by own desire?

Hmm..nothing much today, but enjoy during the Sitcom thingy, yeah! It was great! Then dunno why suddenly those youths go and have dinner at my mum's apartment downstairs... Which is the shop I dislike to eat...unworthy and deliciousness... Never go there anymore guys....

Then today my heart keep on feeling something in me, the desire of growing stronger, which this word suits my desire, like I said previously, maybe there is another better word to replace the word "strong", but I like this word. I want to be stronger than now of who I am, I don't want my own world like this for my whole entire life, since Jesus is in me, I could be able to do a lot of thing that tremendously crazy! If Jesus not in me anymore, then I shall perish.

What is the procedure for me to get strong? I think I will set this for myself..if there is anyone or any leader see this post, please give better suggestion.

1. Wait upon the Lord
2. Study Bible
3. Research Bible
4. Get a closer relationship with Holy Spirit
5. Great faith
6. FEARLESS

I think this is it...if there is any other more, please feel comfortable to let me know. Amen.

No comments: