Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sarawak Mission Trip

Oh yea.... Been long time no updating my blog because got no "rhema" to update. Ha! Well, finally now I got something to say after a long disappearance in the "blog world".

March 16-21st, GA Youth has the first time ever Mission Trip to Sarawak. Our group is 15 members in total. Number of participants are still fine, not that much and not that little, was expected 20 people. But God still let us all experience His glory and magnificent in Sibu 611 and Kuching 611 Bread of Life.

Sibu 611 is a church planned not long ago, around 4 months. This church is not a big church, as I mention it's just planned not long ago, so our team went there to strengthen their Praise and Worship abilities and teach them more about praise and worship. Not only that, we also teach them about Prophetic Worship, Prophetic words and things on prophetic ministry.
This church is less than 100 people, around 70+ which includes the adults, youth & kids. But I truly believe God has a very great plan and will in this church. Why I say so? Because I believe a church's revival is depends on the action and prayers, this 2 things will never apart, and this church have this 2 things.
The first day in Sibu 611, we have 2 session of class for them in the morning, then lunch time. After lunch time at 2 o'clock, a very sunny and hot noon, our team split into 2 groups. 1 is the workshop group, to teach the bro & sis there about instruments; 1 is the street evangelism team. Of course, I'm part of the evangelistic team.
I will very agree one thing, the people in Sibu are really friendly. We cannot imagine this could happen in Petaling Jaya, maybe yes, but less. Me and my group's target is the housing area. And then when we going to knock their door and was trying to spread the gospel with them, they won't reject you. The best situation is, they will invite you to enter into their house, then they will give you a cup of tea, and if you don't finish the tea they give to you, you cannot leave the house. Wow!! What a great experiencing of those people in Sibu! I really pray that this will happen in Petaling Jaya!!
Oh ya, I praise God that on the first day in Sibu, we have 2 souls saved in street evangelism and 15 souls saved in the night open meeting. Amanda is in my group, and I witness she lead an auntie to Christ and that auntie also attend the night open meeting. Amen.
Then we continue our activities in the next day. Activities are the same, PRAISE GOD!! The souls being saved on the same day are also the same amount!! 2 during street evangelism and 15 at night! Amen! Hallelujah! So there is total of 34 souls saved in Sibu 611! Amen! Hallelujah!
Before I leave Sibu 611, I said to Reverend Loo, the senior pastor over there, I said to him:" Sibu 611 is in revival!"

We arrive in Kuching on Thursday. After we landed, we have lunch with the co-worker over there, brother Joseph, we met once in The Ring of Fire Convergence in Jakarta, Indonesia last year. After dinner & check in into the apartment, we begin a session of class straight away in the afternoon. During the night open meeting, I praise God, there is 1 soul saved! Hallelujah!
Then the next day, the same activity goes on. Although there is no soul saved this time in the street evangelism, I still thank God that the seeds has already sprinkled to the people in Kuching, one day, they will ALL receive Christ into their heart!! Amen!
Then the second night open meeting, 6 souls saved! Woo-hoooo!! Hallelujah!
So in the end, total numbers of 7 souls has been saved in Kuching!
Yeah!

One thing I really wanna compliment about Sibu & Kuching 611, their food + services + accommodation are the best ever!! Most of us thought that the place we gonna live in Sibu & Kuching are very outdated area or some kind of place with "forest aroma" (thanks to Daniel), but NO! God will never mistreats His servants!
In Sibu, we stay in a double-story bungalow! Woooww!! And the food they served is very nice and is the famous food in Sibu!
In Kuching, we stayed in apartment. The apartment is very nice, they even got kitchen in there, which means you can cook by yourself. Ha!! This is how Father treat His children!

May God double bless Sibu & Kuching 611 !!

No comments: