Give thanks to the Lord to be! Amen!
Oh well, gonna really give thanks on what the Lord has done for me, in my pass and of course, my future.
Tonight just had a real nice dinner with my mum, my mum's bf and my brother. Well, my sister absent because of her work, it's fine, remember her in our heart. Haha!
We had Hana-Zen in JayaOne tonight, as known as Palm Square(a new name?). It's a Japanese cuisine, well, I love it so so much!! Haha!! Out of nowhere my mind will pop out several people's face every time I walk into a Japanese Restaurant. Not to mentioned what we had order tonight, but the bill is really not cheap le, I think the bill tonight is around RM260++ for 4 people. Wow...wondering whether is the food too expensive or we ate too much! Haha! I order most of them and I had more than them! Haha!! Although we already used to have dinner outside with such a pricing, but my heart felt so happy cause I can spend my time with my family. We don't really mind about the pricing as long as the food in the restaurant is nice. But not that often also lar...
Well, really thank God that I live in such a good family and it is really a great blessing to me. Tonight I had a joke with my mother whilst she said my brother have grown fat, I said:"Well, I look thinner, right?" With a correct mark post =)v. Then she said:"You're just too much than thin." -.-|||
Then I said:" Oh well, it is a blessing!!" Haha!! She laugh =.=
After our dinner, we had our foot massage at a reflexology center name Zouki or something like that. Well, it's nor bad in there. The environment is still ok lar...not that bad, quite nice feeling also lar =)
Thanks Father, thanks mum =)
18 Slot Naga777 Terpercaya
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment