Monday, June 15, 2009

Fresh & New! Yummy!

Myself have been broken in spiritually during the 2nd night of A4J conference. My own mind, plans, thoughts that leads me to destruction and each and every single thing that do not please God, am totally broken on that night.

I pray to God hardly that I want to empty myself as an empty vessel before the Lord, and let the living water fully fills in this empty vessel until it flows out. But the more I pray like this, I found that something inside me not allow me to have the correct mindset. It was because that I more desire on the result of fully filled by the Spirit, and not truly let the Spirit fill in me FREELY.

Until tonight, 16 of June 2009. Pastor Bob Weiner came to GA611 Bread of Life church. He was 3 times intended to come to our church when he was in Hong Kong 611.
I will not need to introduce much about Pastor Bob, just as know as he is a greatly used by God ever since he was young. I would like to greet him Uncle Bob, because that sounds closer =)
It is my honor to know Uncle Bob tonight, from the leaders sharing, until the end of his sermon tonight. I was pulled out twice by him and do what he told me to. Well, it's my honor =D

I can see his fatherly heart towards this generation's youngster. By raising up thousands and thousands of young ministry in nations, then building up powerful evangelist return to China. Most and not the least is, he totally support everything for his children. He has a heart of a father.

And tonight, he pray for the whole church to have the double blessings, financial and anointing of his to all the people by laying his hand on each and everyone in the house. Oh yeah! Praise the Lord! I was inspire and feel the Spirit of God came upon me strongly once he lay his hand on my head.
And I also know that he prayed for Ps. Jaeson Ma before. And Ps. Jaeson saw him praying for him through a vision. Then when he is about to leave, by faith, I followed him all the way out the door and chat with him all the way until he went to the toilet and wash his hand, I boldly requested him to pray for me like how he prayed for Jaeson Ma.
Oh thank you Jesus! He agree and prayed for me! Hallelujah! And I believe God listen to his prayer by faith!
And I too believe that I will never be the same now....and as everyone tonight has already lifted up to another level! Not only me but all of us! Yeee haaaaa!!

No comments: