I believe each and every single people got their own mask, including pastors around the world, because we are still human...
I have my own mask, I have a face of being crazy, a face of being childish in front of my very own God, a face of learning attitude, faces is areas, is a as known as invisible mask wore on a human face.
These few days, sort to say, this week, is the busiest week ever I had experienced after I enter the college. 6 subjects to be taken in this 14 weeks semester, and this week, 2 assignment to be pass up, 1 presentation, 2 quizzes....wakao man.... really stress and tired, My eyes really couldn't open big nowadays. Tomorrow is my presentation, and I am going to present (ah...used to). Am not afraid about presentation, because I've used to it in church. Well, I just pray that the presentation will go fine and I can quickly finish this semester, because I believe there is a BIG DECISION ahead of me needed to decide.
However, just hope that I can enjoy the hot spring this Saturday and my stress all gone away, if possible, I hope to fall asleep in the spring.....Amen
18 Slot Naga777 Terpercaya
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment