This morning, mood out of nowhere, go and invite Daniel & Eric to go for shopping at Mid Valley, as I also remembered that I promised I wanna shop with Eric after the camp =D
Then at the mean time, participants increased as Jacky and Hui Yu joined us. Hahaha!! It is niceee shopping today~~
They reach my house at around 11:30 then they wait I go to shower...bla bla....and stuff, then we go and fetch Hui Yu. Then when we reach MV, it's already almost 2. Then we start our "journey" by having Carls JR as our lunch...chit-chat a lot..until almost 3...walao =.="" dunno talk what, lot of things to talk.
Then we go and shop lor, as I wanna buy a coat for myself, just casual coat will good. Then went to Labelsz, G2000, Romp, S&K, Zara, TopMan.....sien, not even 1 is suit. Too bad lar....my size...buy normal T-Shirts or some other kind of shirt may be easy but coat is kinda difficult...but then Eric, Mr. Shopping, intro me to Soda~~ yeah!! I almost forgot there is a shop name Soda! Then I went there lor, walk walk walk...wow? Found a coat not bad wor...quite nice also...dark brown in colour. Most importantly, suits my size leh!! Wahaaha!! Thank God! Finally I found and it is in 50% discount! from 178 discount to RM89!! Hohoho!!
Then after buying that, return to Romp and find Eric lor...who knows when I found him at there, he already decided to buy one set of shirt le...(that felle said he just walk walk and won't buy anything on the car) Zha dao =.="
Maybe "infection" suddenly I go and buy a jeans also leh...as I wanna buy a new jeans as well...so juz go and buy lor...choose lor....choose liao 2 jeans at the beginning, too tight...sien. Then the 3rd one, not bad wor? BUY!! Hahahah!! cost RM89 also....Just like that, I bought a coat and a jeans today. RM200 fly away~~~ 20+ left then makan dinner, almost habish~~~~ hahaha!!!!
Well, once for all, not intend to buy anything high in cost in the coming months...
Nice day I had with my buddies!! =D
18 Slot Naga777 Terpercaya
3 years ago
2 comments:
then....lor, then...lor, hahaha! nice english
swt
i have my moment to serious in english and broken in english
y ah? u wanna teach me english ah? wakakakaka
Post a Comment