Thursday, December 11, 2008

2 Days 1 Night in Dusun Eco

Wow....it was absolutely a great time I had spent with Calvin's Cell Members...it was totally great...exciting and enjoyment! =)

This is actually a retreat camp for Calvin's Cell Group...and there are total of 10 of us who went this time, no girls, all boys. Hahahah!!!

Once we reach there, Calvin check in and get the room, then we change little bit of our clothing, then guess what? We walk into the forest straight away, without any guards from the Dusun Eco leading us, we just began our first activity like that.

It is very funny on this first activity, we walked in, don't know the path, just try and find out what is the path, and then suddenly Jacky became the one who lead instead of ZiKang, guess what? He lead us back to the starting point -_-|||
Because there are 2 entrance in the starting point, a left and a right, we first enter the right hand side one then came out from the left hand side one. Swt! It was totally swt la....hahaah! But is kinda funny on that scene =D

Then we walk back inside, found the other way to continue our "adventurous", then we saw a sign board giving 2 directions, 1 way is a short path, around 1 hour then it's finish and the other path is the long one, it takes 2 hours to finish the whole journey. Absolutely we choose the long one, and finally take us 2 hours plus to get out from the jungle tracking adventure!

Then the 2 famous "monkey", ZiKang and Louis open the way and lead us, both of them jump up and down, impressed that they don't seems like they look tired. During the path was tough...not easy, and then I believe Calvin's blood is clean and pure and sweet and it's "attractive"! He is the lucky star of the day! Who kena LEECH on his leg first in 10 of us! Hahaha!! Pastor memang Pastor....kena also he kena first...haha! Lucky he brought salt and once the leech kena the salt, it drop and "dancing" on the floor. Then we continue our path, no longer again, Calvin feels some itchy in his socks again. Wow? leech again la!! Waahhh...2 times liao eeehhh...then salt again...then drop and dance....then we continue.. Who knows, just a while, Calvin shout again, walao =.=" sien liao, kena again on his leg, 3 times!! Then that time I think got no salt left or what, the problem solve. Then keep on got ppl kena kena kena....hahaha!!! So funny, I thought I'm the luckiest person who didn't get bite by the leech, so I shout loudly:"Haiya! My skin and blood, leech also cannot bite la!".........Who knows, when we reach the exit, waiting for the others to come, a leech stick on Louis' shoe(lucky him did not get bitten), then I quickly check my shoe also, thank God, there is no leech on my shoe......BUT THERE IS A FAT FAT LEECH WHICH SUCKING MY BLOOD THROUGH MY SOCKS!!! Then I shouted loudly:"WAAALAAAOOO !!!!!" So FAT LEECH like I saw on the television!!! Then that monkey Louis just pluck it away....(because no salt on that time, no choice lo), then the leech gone....but my leg bleed...the blood never stop until the night time sharing still bleeding....sien -.-


But I think KC is the worst among us. Because if the leech bites you, you don't feel pain, and if you sensitive enough, u will feel itchy, like Calvin does. Then FINALLY KC felt something inside his shoe...quite itchy...then when he take off his shoes, thr right leg, walao, u never want this happen on you. 4 leech on his leg and the leech is FAT FAT FEEDED!! Then the leech goes away cause already FULLY FEED, but poor KC's sock has become a "red sock".....really red man.....

P/S: This lesson teaches us, bring more salt when u enter the jungle and...DON'T WALK INSIDE IF IT IS UNNECESSARY!!

Then at night we have our sharing time among each others...it was good, enjoy and finally I can feel back the days before I am a cell leader, so nice sharing each others in the cell group, learn together, grow together, share together, pray together, eat together, stay together, sleep together, talk together, laugh together, and play together!! Yeah!!

Then, I find a childhood feeling over there when I saw the geese. It reminds me of my childhood days in the kampung, I holding a stick and chase the chickens and ducks. It was so so happy.... Then when I saw the geese, it remind me of my childhood....haha...so miss it =D
Not only that, the geese makes me think of a type of KungFu fist, the Crane Fist! When I saw that geese then I make the fist style of the crane(ask me to show you if you dunno and you're interested), then dunno why KC so exciting about the style, he keep on laughing when I do that style =.= kai wan xiao -.-

However, this is a very very good trip I went so far, very enjoy. Of course there are still many activities we went through but I lazy to type la...will never know how long it is if i type it out...haha...

*~Happy~*

4 comments:

Jessey Chai said...

cool... haha...

cant stop laughing when i saw de KC part... ask him go check his leg sensation la... gt problems aa... how come cant feel???

so funny... hahahahahahaha...

after reading dis post... i feel like going bck 2 secondary sch life... i miss camping so much... i miss those activities... de obstacle, jungle tracking, hiking... bla bla bla... i love adventure...

miss those days...

Paul's Blog said...

hahaha...
yala...so funny la he...
he still so happy some more leh...
i ask him shiok anot, he say:"very shiok~~~"

外星人の“爱立克” said...

No pic meh, post some at here la.. I wan 2 c as wel.. I don't wan 2 b "out" leh, same CG, bt don't tis thing happen 1.. How can?? haizz..

Paul's Blog said...

hahha
okay, later i post a picture of my leg being biten and others while i get from terence =)