Thursday, August 13, 2009

Satisfying Day

Haha! Don't think that my title is mentioning a celebration day of a religion or some kind of tradition, simple is always the best ;p

Today is totally amazingly satisfying me. Why? here is the story.

This morning after I went back home from the clinic, I've actually decided to watch movie with The Sweet Couple. But on the way to 1U, IP.David called up and asked me to go to church, because there is a very important task needed my assistant. Well, of course that time I prefer going for the movie rather than that...after awhile of hesitation, I accept IP.David's request and take a taxi back to church once arrived in 1U. (sorry Hui Mei, dun up sad k ;p)
Once I reached church only I realized that I'm going to LCCT with Dr.Lawrence. Wow...surprising me, got a chance to sit in the same car with a missionary, what a grace! Not only that, when we're going to depart from church, he asked me to drive the Avanza. Wow..really something different huh.. Then from church I straight away drove to Balakong to switch another bigger car, Innova (slightly bigger than Avanza). Luckily this time is Dr.Lawrence driving to LCCT, if not, sure another difficult task for me. Along the whole journey, we chat a lot, having good time to share each other, he shared his life, how God calls him, how he stands up when he is going to give up...etc. And I also shared with him about my pass and my current status. We're having good time, jokes and knowing each other. Is a good thing right? =)
Then after pick up 5 friends from Laos, we talk a little bit and knowing each other a little bit, then after unloads, we went to have dinner in Restaurant New Paris, of course, Rev.Esther and Pastor Amos is with us too. AFter dinner, IP.Calvin fetch us all to take picture around KLCC. Of course, we all are having good time fellowship together.

Really tired, is what I can say. But it's really satisfying, I've been thinking, isn't this is what I want all the time? Anyway, today is a happy day. Praise the LORD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, tats reallt great tat u did esperience all tz while nt all can le. Summore hv chance 2 talk to Ps. Lawrence. Geng woh. So blessed by Him.Sure Caryn won't feel anthing de la. Next time u belanja her la. I aso 1 de hoh. ^^