Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Words

It has been long time ever since I updated my blog. I always have something in my mind, but always so hesitate that whether I want to post it up or not. Well, I think this time I will post this up.
There is actually plenty of things to say but, hope this post won't be too long.

It has been 1 year plus that I am leading a cell group in my church, it is really a great challenge for me and seriously a great learning and breakthrough in life in my age of 19. IT IS NOT EASY TO BE A CELL LEADER, SO CHERISH YOUR CELL LEADER!! I've been met up a very serious case in my cell, well, I don't see it is bad, but it is really a hard case for me to accept. And it is something a leader really needs to learn about. TAKE CARE YOUR SHEEP.

Another thing I found out is, God is began to mold nad giving me new task to achieve. I believe what He gave me is according to my capacity. So I believe, I die first, then things will be done by Lord Jesus Christ Himself. For the Lord's word says,

[Fear the LORD your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name.]Deuteronomy 10:20 NIV Version

This is really a golden word for me. Because I will fear some of the leaders in my area. But now, I wanna say:

My leader who reading this post, I not scared of you all, because I only fear the LORD God Almighty. But because I fear the LORD, I respect, honor, obey, trust, forgive, understands and LOVE you all. Hope you all understand what I try to say in this post as this is not an offensive post but it is a thankful heart from me. So my leaders, I Love you all, and I thank you all.

No comments: