Friday, May 1, 2009

Funny 51 Family Day

Today is GA611 first organized family day on 1st of May, same day as the Labor Day. Not much people attended, but I believe there are people whom enjoyed the day. Well, at least I enjoyed. It is funny yet exciting.

Not going to type how's the day going on from the beginning, but I just enjoy the whole day with a non-competitive heart. Means win or not is not important, most importantly we did our very best in the process of the game. I dunno what the others have in their mind, but I always think like this whenever I'm in a game.

Well there are 12 Teams, I think this 12 is came from the source of 12 disciples. Haha!! Church mar, should be biblical. LoL. And I see my team do their best on each and every session of game, they practice a lot before the game starts, and although we lost in some particular games, opps, not lost, just cannot achieve the first place in the game, but then they don't seems like they are disappointed or anything else, some still laughing over there. Haha!! Proud of my team, Sky Blue Team! Yeah! =D

There is total of 7 games we played. As I know, out of 7 games, at least 3 or 4 games we're in number 5th, means the last one, got no idea about what is the result for the other games because I dun really care =P

And then until the most exciting time, which is the moment of awards. They only give the award for the 1st runner up and the champ. The 1st runner up is Reverend Esther's team, really impressed on that team, because that team got no youth, and it is just adults and children. Cool~~

Then when award for the champ, it is really freezing. Guess what? When they announce like this,:" 我们今天冠军得主是...Sky Blue Team! 我们请 Sky Blue Team 上来领奖."......After they announce, our team all like blur blur, and no one response to the announcement. Then each and everyone of us looking at each other, in our mind we like thinking,"is it us?". Of course I'm included in the blur-ness, because I also looking at them and looking at the other team thinking why there is no team go up and receive the award? Then suddenly I think...Blue Sky..? Us???? Wow??? Then I stood up and shout, "Oi! 起来拿奖咯!" Then everyone's face emotions are like, oh ya?? really?? let's go! Haahhaa!! So funny!! Then everyone laugh!! Haha!! It was so funny and unexpected!! Well...can I say it's God's grace? Hehehehe!! =D

Funny 51 Family Day! =D

Oh ya, our prize is GA611 BOL Cap. Not bad at all! =P

No comments: