Wednesday, October 29, 2008

satan, u're defeated

Praise the Lord !!
Readers, as you guys can tell what is going on with me, so I don't need to give anymore intro on this post today.

But what I can say this time is, YES !! satan has been defeated!!
I really had a bad days few days ago.....can't really slept well at night...thinking this and that... Because I had seriously hurt somebody I don't really meant to...
Somehow, God does a miracle between us. I know I'm wrong...because I really hurt her seriously..then I apologize. Through the apologize made, I think God did spoke to her....Well, everything goes fine...smooooooth...And I realize that this matter happens really helps both of us a lot. We learns a great lesson, and most importantly, I knowing each other more and more....praise God...

Father I thank You with all my heart, my spirit and my strengths. Because You had made this happens and God You teach me a great lesson of my life, although there are struggle, sadness and pain in the process, still You made a way and deliver us from pain. Thank You Lord, You are worth to be praised! I will praise your name forever!! Hallelujah!!

Oh our heavenly Father!
Hallowed be Your name!
Thy kingdom come!
Thy will be done!!
Hallelujah!

No comments: