Monday, August 4, 2008

Now is the time. Yet to be the time

Again....the topic sounds familiar..hahaha!! of coz larrr !! A4J's theme marrr !"Now is the Time!!!"
Alright, hold on before getting excited.

So....today is the first day I started my college's life..Well....not bad, knowing some new friends...at least 1 thing is confirmed...I stand my foot in there...learning there....grow in there and....."battle" in there.....
I dun know how should I start my college life in there...should I live like a spiritual man or live like a normal student...well...I believe I will have an answer for this question soon... Cuz I always telling myself that I don't wanna be a normal Christian, Christian that only wait for Jesus Christ's second encounter, juz waiting for the Judgment Day and when handing up the account book, I wanna earn and I dun wanna lost.
And I know I will do something over there......beginning........

Well, were attacked. Yes, I mean it, were attacked. An emotional attack, and it's showed up during dance class. Well, I JHI this kind of feeling, it will make my relationship with the other people get worse, this is no good. Yeah I think she is right, God wants me to learn to control my emotion and not being controlled by the emotion.
Well, feel much more better after we chat on the phone, at least nothing is hidden between us, everything revealed. Hahaha!! This is what FRIENDS mean lahh !! With no thing hidden, any misunderstand or problem, share out and solve it together !! Yeah...I like this way . =D

And another thing is....I realize that now is not the time yet...need lots of commitment and those stuff...really will run me out.... But I'll sure that I'll doing it after my 5 years covenant with God has passed, and then that time, I will search and see whether the time is approaching or not....

I'm here proclaiming that, I am not getting married with the other girl unless she is the one from God. And God is fair, He always let us to have choice. I will not getting married also if the person God prepared for me doesn't love me. Maybe u'll ask, "Eh so how ar? Single forever ar ?" I will answer you, "Yes, single forever. What does marry mean when the one beside you for your entire life is not the one God prepared for you ?". Well, I'm looking forward for an answer for this =)

No comments: