Saturday, May 31, 2008

My True Brother in Christ

Well...actually now I'm quite in a emo...but however...as long as I'm still OK.. so should be nothing.
This time I juz want to say out the feeling in my heart about a person...the person who I respect much and always try to have a more good relationship with him....Joshua Chong...

I can't remember when I know him since I came to GA611 BOL Church..but still remember the 1st day I went to Calvin's CG which brought by Terrie secretively....And then....the same....just like the new comers nowadays...kind of blur and dunno what to say and share inside the CG....but what attract me and makes me still coming back on that time....seriously...is Joshua's laughing voice...really.. If u ask me now, what makes me keep on going to CG last time, I would say is the laughing voice of Joshua...haha...sounds like kind of weirdo ? nah...it's not that what u think =.="

And then nowadays...or can say...10 months ago...I found out something....actually...I'm not really close to him only... Although my heart always try to have a real buddy buddy kind of relationship with him like how KC, Dan and Long Zhai used to....but seems like it's quiet hard for us...dunno y also...maybe we're different antenna ? hmm...

In other way of it...he is the leader of our Youth Praise & Worship Team...really...he teach us a lot..from 0 to 50..from 50 to 75....I believe it will from 75 to 99 soon....I'll never believe there's 100..cuz there is no one perfect..but as long as he is always try to make us good and he is also forced to be the "bad guy" in front us and like scolding us...always like very serious before us...but I know...God have a destiny in his life...and I once prayed for him last time....and there is a picture pop-out in front my eye and I just saw he is leading a team, a group of Youth conquering from a mountain to another mountain...but I dun know what it means....maybe is conquering by Praise & Worships ? only God knows..
So just now....we have a small discussion like before....but this time God speak to me..He said this to me....

"Paul, look at this situation now, do u think Joshua is trying to give u guys a lesson ?"

"Yes I think so." I replied

"No my child, see it properly, it's not from him, but from me."

"huh ?"

"Don't you remember I told you before that this Praise & Worship Team is different and I wanna use it ? If I don't place Joshua in this situation, how can I form a team of my will ?"

".....ok."

"So my child, praise God for Joshua is placed in this situation, and I'm working on this team via him."

Dad continues

"Remember what I've told you before my child, keep it inside your heart...And actually you don't need to have any question in your heart, because u always already have an answer inside and I'm the one who give you the answer.....what you need to do is ACTION."

Just like that....the conversation between me n God finished...
At the mean time Joshua also started a prayer and ended the discussion....

Well guys who reading this, no matter you know Joshua or not, please pray for Joshua ! For he have the enough strength before God and use by God !!
But I ensure a thing is, Joshua's reward is greater than ever thought !! Amen !!

No comments: