Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Memory Recall 3

Is my memory just too good ? Or there is really a lot of things inside my heart that i couldn't forget ? I dun know.....LoL whatever
well , this is the 3rd part of my memory , which is the great experience in National Service .
on December 29th , I went to National Service at Sepang , Selangor . What I can say about the camp is , this camp should be the best camp in overall camps in Malaysia , but however , it's just the 2nd of the best !! Well , Praise God with it ! Because I'm the only one being drafted to go to this camp in my church ! Not being arrogant , but just Praise God ! Think it in positive way buddy !!
Before i went to this camp , God spoke to me . God said that that place is a training ground for me to practice my abilities . Well , i did . In the presence of Holy Spirit , Praise God , I learn to Communicate with the unbelievers there and share the Gospel of God over there . Not only that , God also let me to practice my spiritual gifts over there like doing miracle , deliverance , song writing , healing and some others maybe I've forgotten , just too much to memorize . Hahaha !!
God also told me this before i went there ,"bring 3 bibles over there and give teaching over there , give those 3 bibles to the new believers." Wow !!! Is that means God wants me to bring revival over there ???!! One day , when I was trying to figure it out what it means , i ask God , " If there is really a revival over there waiting for me to bring up , 3 bibles is not enough Father ." Then i just keep on thinking and thinking , finally I made a decision , I dun wanna bring any new bible to go there .
When i get there , Praise God . God prepared every single thing for me . My partners and friends ! I met a Christian friend that I dint see him for almost 2 years !! WoW ! God is Great ! God never let me alone on the battle field , He did prepared me a partner ! hahaha !!
And then I ask God , "what about the 3 bibles ?" Well , I dun get an answer for my question until the day I back from the camp . I found out that I did gave a teaching to 3 Christian friends i met over there....on that time only I found out that , the 3 bibles are the 3 Christian friends that I gave teaching over there . Amazing or weird ? hahaha !! We can never figure out God's intelligence with our own brain but just understand His heart beat and His will !

About why I came back early from the camp , well , this is really really God's plan . Remember one day in camp , we have to march under the very hot sun , on that day is also my fast & prayer day for myself getting better in Praise & Worship , so since the day is so hot , i added a prayer that ask God to show His mercy on me and cover the sky with clouds . Well , God is just humor and always giving u the better one . After my prayer , the sky turns dark in just a short time and begin to rain , until I dun need to march on that day . Hahaha !! But I know that I can skip the first day , I can never skip the second day , even I can skip the second day , I will also have to march on someday . So on the second day , same thing , I make the prayer to God , "please be merciful on me and cover the sky with clouds ." Since I have to march at 2:30 , on 2:15 , the sky is still burning , but who knows , at 2:30 , the whole sky cover with dark clouds . I said , "Oh man....rain again ? no please....not now " The sky really dint rain at all , just turning into darker and darker . Until I march until around 3 o'clock , I said to God ,"Father , let your will be done and not my will be done ." Few minutes later .......WoW !! Rain Down On Me~~~ Rain Down On Me~~ hahaha !! Really raining !! Cool~~~Haha!! we just pass our march day like that . The other groups have to march for 2 hours , but our group just march for 30 minutes ! Praise God !

Back to the point i wanna share , why i back so early . Ok , as u guys can see , what i pray , God really answered !! On the next day , i try not to pray to God , see whether it will rain or not . It dint rain at all , same as the next & next day . So 1 day , i found that my skin cant stand the heat too much , i pray to God and ask for rain , well , there's no rain . Until one day at the night , I cant stand anymore . Because on the first day i went to camp , i couldn't sleep well every single night . Then i went to doctor to ask for check-up . The doctor just ask me to go back home and don't need to attend to this camp anymore , if not , my skin will become worse . My heart is just like happy and sad . Why ? sad is , i have to leave my friends and go back to my place , and i miss them a lot . Happy is....i can see my church's bro & sis and also my parents again since i left for 3 weeks ! ( I miss church's bro & sis more ) And guess wud ? After the doctor gave me such a permission to go back , the whole sky is covered with clouds and there is NO SUN in the whole day , 24 hours !!!! What is this !?!? Isn't this God's will ?? What i can say is...yes...since is God's will...which means my training at that place is over and i already "mission complete" over there...so...I'm back .

No comments: